TP-Link AC3200 Router is one of the popular products made by TP-Link which provide best technology and empirical experience which is flawless in every sense.
TP-Link Router is known for high speed internet sharing ability because of 802.11 ac wireless standard which take the speed up to the gigabit level.
TP-LINK AC3200 is tri-band gigabit router that integrates 4 built-in ports. This router delivers high speed, which can fully meet the need of your home or small Office networks.
Features of TP-Link AC3200:
- Tri-band Technology: The Archer C3200 uses Tri-Band technology to run three separate Wi-Fi channels at once. It creates a network that can connect more devices without a drop in performance. Smart Connect helps devices to run faster by assigning them to the best available band to balance network demand.
- Seamless Streaming and Gaming: With the fastest combined Wi-Fi speed of up to 3200Mbps, you can simultaneously stream HD videos and games online across multiple devices without lag.
- Maximum Coverage and Stability: AC3200 featured with six high-performance external antennas that increase its range and signal stability.
- Run All Your Devices At Once: AC3200 has a powerful 1GHz dual-core CPU and three co-processors that can easily handle the network demand when multiple users are browsing, streaming, and gaming simultaneously.
- Lightning-Fast Wired Performance: The Archer C3200 is equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports. You can connect a game player, PC, smart TV to the AC3200’s gigabit Ethernet port. It transfers data 10 times faster than fast Ethernet, ensuring high speed connectivity for wired devices. You can connect external hard drives directly to AC3200 by its USB ports to share files, photos, music, and video across your network.
Setting up the AC3200 TP-Link router is very simple and easy task. To start setup process, you may need first to connect the AC3200 router to your PC either wired or wirelessly.
Connect your AC3200 Router:
- In wired method, you need an Ethernet cable to connect your PC’s Ethernet port to the router’s Ethernet port.
- In wireless method, you can connect your PC to the router wirelessly by using the default SSID and Wireless Password printed on the product label of the router.
Log into your AC3200 TP-Link Router:
- Launch a web browser and type web address http://tplinkwifi.net or IP address http://192.168.0.1in the address bar of your browser.
- Use your admin username and password, and click Login.
- You can create a new user name and password for login.
How to setup AC3200 TP-Link Router:
Step1: Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the username and password you have created for your router.
Step2: Next, Go to ‘Quick Setup’ option.
Step3: Further, Select your time zone and click ‘Next’.
Step4: After that, Click ‘Auto Detect’ option and your router detect your connection type automatically. Click ‘Next’.
Note: You can also choose the ‘connection type’ manually.
Step5: Further, Click ‘Wireless Settings’ so that you can change or configure your wireless settings. Click ‘Next’.
Step6: Confirm all the settings that you have entered and click ‘Save’ option.
Step7: Click ‘Finish’ to end the Quick setup process. Now your PC and AC3200 Wi-Fi router can connect to the internet.
Your TP-Link archer c3200 setup is successfully completed. We hope this will help you out to setup your AC3200 Router. If you need further assistance, please contact us.